    direction of a good article or paraphrase a quick way to do this?

    Thanks in advace,

    -Paul

    Paul G, Feb 26, 2004

  2. You can resort to the lowest common denominator in asp.net and use the html
    controls only should your browser be detected as lynx - the webcontrols
    should downgrade but dont know how far down they will go for none postback
    in a non javascript browser like lynx. Your really on about your page being
    static, basically no forms and lots of thought to your layout.

    Have a read of this:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/chats/vstudio/vstudio_070902.asp

    Regards

    John Timney
    Microsoft Regional Director
    Microsoft MVP

    "Paul G" <> wrote in message
    > Hi There,
    >
    > I do alot of work for educational institutions that need to support
    > text-based browsers (such as Lynx) that do not support Javascript. I

    noticed
    > that to use the controls in the asp.net architecture, a javascript

    postback

    John Timney \(Microsoft MVP\), Feb 26, 2004