    Any suggestions?

    --
    bruno

    bruno, Feb 26, 2010

  2. On Feb 26, 9:31 am, bruno <> wrote:
    > I need to convert AVI files to WMV format in a ASP.NET app.
    > The App, being hosted on external IIS provider, can't shell any EXE program,
    > so I'm looking for a DLL library. I didn't find any solution on the web.
    > Any suggestions?
    >
    > --
    > bruno

    Check this http://all4dotnet.com/features.aspx

    Hope this helps

    Alexey Smirnov, Feb 26, 2010

  3. bruno

    bruno Guest

    Thaks for your response.
    Unfortunatly it's a wrapper that use ffmpeg.EXE converter.
    I found a C# library version of ffmpeg.dll but any example on how to use it
    to convert avi files.
    --
    bruno

    bruno, Feb 26, 2010
  4. bruno

    Andy O'Neill Guest

    "bruno" <> wrote in message
    > Thaks for your response.
    > Unfortunatly it's a wrapper that use ffmpeg.EXE converter.
    > I found a C# library version of ffmpeg.dll but any example on how to use
    > it
    > to convert avi files.
    > --
    > bruno

    google on
    windows media encoder automation

    ot
    windows media encoder sdk

    WME is free.

    Andy O'Neill, Feb 26, 2010
  5. bruno

    bruno Guest

    I tried WME but unfortunatly it requires a software installation and I can't
    install any software on the web server.
    --
    bruno

    bruno, Mar 1, 2010
  6. bruno

    Andy O'Neill Guest

    "bruno" <> wrote in message
    >I tried WME but unfortunatly it requires a software installation and I
    >can't
    > install any software on the web server.
    > --
    > bruno

    Oh dear.
    Well I think you're back to ffmpeg then.

    When I googled, I found some people using ffmpeg.exe and some examples.
    The command line arguments looked rather painful.
    I didn't post a link to them because I also found recommendations for WME
    that pointed out it was quicker and better.
    If you can't use WME then I suggest you get googling.
    Maybe WME has better dll.

    Andy O'Neill, Mar 2, 2010