Asp.net app under SPS

John

Hi, I'm not a programmer, but I've written an app that works fine on a
regular IIS Virtual directory. But once I put it under a Virtual Server
controlled by SharePoint, it cannot do anything with Active Directory
integration.

My app looks up users in our AD and creates a list. It works ok when it
just under an IIS virtual server that's not "extended" with SharePoint.

Once it's put in a virtual server extended with SharePoint, everything works
ok accept the AD lookups. It acts like it's going to do something, but
comes back to the page and the list of users are blank. No error, just comes
back blank.

I have excluded the path in SharePoint and put a custom web.config file in
the app's folder that at least got me this far (was getting errors until I
changed the trust level in the web.config)

Any ideas??

Thanks in advance.