ASP.NET Application Extension Mapping Disabled

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Leo, Nov 9, 2003.

  1. Leo

    Leo Guest

    Hi, I'm running Windows XP professinal and have an
    application extension mapping in IIS that maps .xyz to
    aspnet_isapi. Everything works fine until I did some
    Windows Components Updates and installed those critical
    updates. Now I can not chaned or add any application
    extension mapping. When I try to change the .xyz
    extension in the Add/Edit Application Extension Mapping
    window, the extension input field is disabled. And when I
    try to add a new extension mapping, the OK button is
    disabled.
    Wonder what is going on and how do I add a new extension
    mapping in IIS after those "critical security updates"
    are applied?
    I'm in trouble now, because when I develop the project, I
    used .xyz, but in production we want to some another
    extension.
    Thanks a lot in advance.

    Leo, Nov 9, 2003