asp.net application loosing application settings in IIS

Venkat Chellam

I have deployed asp.net application to our production server. In IIS
of the , i created the appliation. It works fine some time and
actually we wre having 4 servers and we do load balancing.

Then after some time, application looses its settings in one of the
servers. I mean its not a IIS application any more, we have to right
click on the folder and then go to properites and do create
application again. Its so frustrating that its happening every day.

Please any input will be greately appreciated. This is a very serious
problem

venky