    solutions. Any input is gratly appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Nkt

    =?Utf-8?B?Tmt0?=, Sep 28, 2004

  2. You can actually run ASP.NET page locally without a Web server at all. You
    could literally ship everything on a CD.

    Here's an article on how to do it:

    Host ASP.NET Applications
    Leverage the System.Web.Hosting classes to serve up your own ASP.NET
    applications.

    http://www.ftponline.com/vsm/2002_10/magazine/columns/aspnet/default.aspx

    Let us know how you make out?

    Ken