asp.net <asp:Content... tab

Discussion in '.NET' started by Stefan, Sep 30, 2009.

  1. Stefan

    Stefan

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Hey, I am new here:)
    I have the folowing problem:
    I have in the Masterpage
    //.....
    <asp:contentplaceholder id="ContentPlaceHolder1" runat="server">

    </asp:contentplaceholder>
    //.....
    and in every page derived from it
    <%@ Page Language="C#" MasterPageFile="~/MasterPage.master" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="Page.aspx.cs" Inherits="Page" Title="Untitled Page" %>
    <asp:Content ID="Content1" ContentPlaceHolderID="ContentPlaceHolder1" Runat="Server">
    //.....

    Until now nothing unusual, but in every page I cannot use the design mode
    because I have the folowing error when I want to choose Design(instead of source):

    Could not match 'ContentPlaceHolder1' with any ContentPlaceHolder

    The project works but it's very stressfulll.....please help

    Stefan, Sep 30, 2009