    database using Visual Studio??

    Thanks,
    George

    MaxGruven, Apr 26, 2009

  2. Hi George,

    >When I first upload my new website to an IIS Server how do I get the SQL
    >Express Database online? Is there a way to attach this newly uploaded
    >database using Visual Studio??

    You can specify "AttachDBFilename" and/or " User Instances" in the
    connection string to do this. For more details please check out:

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb264564.aspx#sqlexpuser_topic2

    If you have additional questions please feel free to ask.

    Regards,
    Allen Chen
    Microsoft Online Support

    .

    Allen Chen [MSFT], Apr 27, 2009

  3. Hi George,

    >When I first upload my new website to an IIS Server how do I get the SQL
    >Express Database online? Is there a way to attach this newly uploaded
    >database using Visual Studio??

    Have you solved this issue?

    Regards,
    Allen Chen