ASP.NET - Attn::Chris Jackson

AV

Thanks chris for the info.. Any good books or white papers
which gives me the precise info like managing sessions,
the current application i am using Session UserName and
Pwd validation from a COM object.. any better suggestion
on handling session i mean to use ASP.net features ?
and other quesiton on the <script> this doesnt seem to
work,what i am doing is inserting a script in the HTML
mode of the
webform1.aspx.
The ASP applications has client side javascript
validations, i am using
a include file for all the ASP applications for
validation. How and what
is the best way to implement the Client Side validations..
i did read
about the validators they seem to be form specific...and i
have to repeat
the same for all the forms and accros applications.. any
suggestions
on this would help me a lot chris....
Thanks once again and waiting for an early response.....