    Is there any trick to make the form jump to the last position? like using
    Anchor <a name="xxx"> and "#" in Href.. something like that?

    C.P.

    ChInKPoInt [No MCSD], Dec 13, 2004

  2. If IE is your only browser, you can turn Smart Navigation on in your
    application. That will solve the problem for most web apps. If not, you will
    have to write JavaScript for this type of functionality. Here is an URL to
    help:

    ---

    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    ***************************
    Think Outside the Box!
    ***************************

    =?Utf-8?B?Q293Ym95IChHcmVnb3J5IEEuIEJlYW1lcikgLSBN, Dec 13, 2004

  3. ChInKPoInt [No MCSD]

    Saravana Guest

    Try SmartNavigation, check out the following link for more details

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-
    us/cpref/html/frlrfSystemWebUIPageClassSmartNavigationTopic.asp

    If you dont want to implement smart navigation,You can check this articles,
    http://aspalliance.com/aldotnet/examples/dgautoscroll.aspx
    http://www.dotnetjunkies.com/howto/default.aspx?id=38

    --
    Saravana