ASP.NET AutoPostBack

ChInKPoInt [No MCSD]

I am using AutoPostBack for my forms, but when the form gets longers (needs
to scroll down) every time AutoPostBack makes the page go back to the TOP.
Is there any trick to make the form jump to the last position? like using
Anchor <a name="xxx"> and "#" in Href.. something like that?

C.P.

Guest

If IE is your only browser, you can turn Smart Navigation on in your
application. That will solve the problem for most web apps. If not, you will
have to write JavaScript for this type of functionality. Here is an URL to
help:

---

Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA