    documentation.
    That would be of great help.

    Thanks in Advance:

    Rakesh, Apr 17, 2007

  2. Rakesh wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have worked in Windows development for some time and want to learn
    > ASP.Net - Web Application. Can some one redirect me to some site
    > where I can find some good start up for beginners course like Sample
    > Applications with documentation.
    > That would be of great help.
    >
    > Thanks in Advance:

    www.asp.net

    recommended practice), but this is a classic asp newsgroup. ASP.Net is
    a different technology from classic ASP. While you may be lucky enough
    to find a dotnet-savvy person here who can answer your question, you
    can eliminate the luck factor by posting your question to a newsgroup
    where the dotnet-savvy people hang out. I suggest
    to help you.
    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET

    Bob Barrows [MVP], Apr 17, 2007