    an asp site on the same server, is it possible for the server to
    automatically detect those intrusion methods for my asp application?

    thanks
    Aaron, Jan 24, 2004

  2. Aaron

    Hermit Dave Guest

    well asp.net has objects like SqlParameter which shield you against Sql
    Injection etc...
    unfortunately since you cannot use those objects in classic asp you can't do
    that...
    so you are left to manually do that (ie check the passed params and log them
    if needed)

    hope this helps...

    --
    Regards,
    HD

    Hermit Dave, Jan 24, 2004

  3. Aaron

    Aaron Guest

    is it possible to add a filter for all incoming html request?

    Aaron, Jan 24, 2004
  4. Aaron

    Hermit Dave Guest

    well filter in what sense ?
    if you are thinking in terms of something that can check values against Sql
    Injection...
    have a look at this article...
    http://www.securiteam.com/securityreviews/5DP0N1P76E.html

    --