asp.net & body-tag????

tommy

hello,

i want to create the background-color of my aspx-site dynamically

could i use a existing class or control to realize that, or i have to
use "<% =variable %>"

thanks for answering

regards

Rasta

Curt_C [MVP]

give the body a "runat=server" and declare it in the code. Then just use it
as normal.

RASTA

hello,

thanks for answering..

but sorry, i didnt understand

can you give me a example please?

regards

Rasta

HangulHanjaFastConversion-Eigenschaft

True if Microsoft Word automatically converts a word with
only one suggestion during conversion between hangul
and hanja. Read/write Boolean.

Curt_C [MVP]

in the HTML

in the Code-Behing
protected System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlGenericControl MyBodyTag;

in the LOAD
MyBodyTag.Attributes.Add("style","background-color:red;");

or something similar

RASTA

Hi,

it works great!!!!!!!