    web addresses would be GREATLY appreciated.

    Thanks in advance for your help and attention.

    PSULionRP
    PSULionRP, Jan 24, 2008

  2. PSULionRP

    Elmo Watson Guest

    I'll recommend my site (below) for learning new concepts.
    However, what I'd suggest even more, is that, during the time you're
    learning, you familiarize your self with Object Oriented/Event Driven
    principles.
    This will help you greatly in the architecture knowledge you will need to
    build your own sites:
    http://netmation.com/exp0028.htm

    David Wier
    http://aspnet101.com
    bloated markup

    Elmo Watson, Jan 24, 2008

  3. PSULionRP

    David Wier Guest

    I've got a list of a few recommended books here:
    http://www.aspnet101.com/aspnet101/books.aspx

    David Wier
    http://aspnet101.com
    bloated markup