    Quem quiser me add como

    [ ]s

    RAMON ROCHA

    Ramon Rocha, Sep 8, 2005

  2. wrong group amigo

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney [MVP ASP.NET]

    [Shameless Author plug]
    Now Available @ www.lulu.com/owc
    Forth-coming VSTO.NET - Wrox/Wiley 2006

    Alvin Bruney - ASP.NET MVP, Sep 8, 2005

  3. microsoft.public.br.dotnet.framework.aspnet

    is the right group for discussing ASP.NET in Portuguese.

    Juan T. Llibre
    ASP.NET MVP
    ASP.NET FAQ : http://asp.net.do/faq/

    Juan T. Llibre, Sep 8, 2005
  4. Ramon Rocha

    Ramon Rocha Guest

    Ramon Rocha, Sep 9, 2005
  5. You'd better look again.

    I just went there...and it's quite an active newsgroup on this same server.

    Juan T. Llibre, Sep 9, 2005