asp.net calling Unix script

Alan Wang

Hi all:

I am just wondering if it's possible to call Unix script from asp.net
application.

Thanks in advanced

Alan

Jack Li

Hi Alan,

Are you running ASP.NET on unix machine? Or running unix script on Windows
machine? I believe the question depends what kind of unix script you are
trying to call and how can you call it. Also in the web server and the unix
script are the same machine or not.

Regards,
Jack Li
MVP (ASP.NET)