Asp.net charting control

Christo Bahchevanov

Hello AD,

I would like to invite you to download and try Nevron Chart for .NET
Our .net charting package includes both Windows Forms and ASP.NET and I
am sure that you will like the full set of charting types, the speed
and presentation quality.

Nevron Chart for .NET is part of the suite Nevron .NET Vision and we
have just released the new Q2 2006 version. The suite includes Nevron
Chart, Diagram and User Interface for .NET

The evaluation version is fully-functional and there is no time
expiration.
http://www.nevron.com/Charting.aspx?nav=ChartDotNetNav&content=ChartDotNet

Nevron Chart for .NET is available in 3 different editions to meet your
specific needs
http://www.nevron.com/Charting.aspx?nav=ChartDotNetNav&content=ChartDotNetFeaturs

Hope I helped.
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments regarding the
charting package. I will be glad to assist you.

Best regards,
Christo Bahchevanov, Sales Manager
Email: (e-mail address removed), (e-mail address removed)

Nevron - Visualize Your Success
http://www.nevron.com

contact

Hello,

Try Super 2d/3d Graph Library at http://www.softwaresigloxxi.com. It's
a native .NET library for 2d/3d charting. The same component can be
used as a WinForm control or in ASP.NET pages!

Look for ASP.NET application demo and see how easy you can render a
nice chart on the fly without writing to disk any temporary file!

Regards,

AD ha escrito: