    Thanks,

    AD
    http://www.reliefshifts.com
    AD, Aug 15, 2006

  2. Hello AD,

    I would like to invite you to download and try Nevron Chart for .NET
    Our .net charting package includes both Windows Forms and ASP.NET and I
    am sure that you will like the full set of charting types, the speed
    and presentation quality.

    Nevron Chart for .NET is part of the suite Nevron .NET Vision and we
    have just released the new Q2 2006 version. The suite includes Nevron
    Chart, Diagram and User Interface for .NET

    The evaluation version is fully-functional and there is no time
    expiration.
    http://www.nevron.com/Charting.aspx?nav=ChartDotNetNav&content=ChartDotNet

    Nevron Chart for .NET is available in 3 different editions to meet your
    specific needs
    http://www.nevron.com/Charting.aspx?nav=ChartDotNetNav&content=ChartDotNetFeaturs

    Hope I helped.
    Please let me know if you have any questions or comments regarding the
    charting package. I will be glad to assist you.

    Best regards,
    Christo Bahchevanov, Sales Manager
    Email: ,

    Nevron - Visualize Your Success
    http://www.nevron.com
    Christo Bahchevanov, Aug 16, 2006

  3. Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Aug 17, 2006
  4. AD

    Guest

    Hello,

    Try Super 2d/3d Graph Library at http://www.softwaresigloxxi.com. It's
    a native .NET library for 2d/3d charting. The same component can be
    used as a WinForm control or in ASP.NET pages!

    Look for ASP.NET application demo and see how easy you can render a
    nice chart on the fly without writing to disk any temporary file!

    Regards,

    AD ha escrito:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Does anyone know of a good charting tool to use in ASP.NET? I need to
    > be able to do 3d pie charts, stacked column charts etc...
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > AD
    > http://www.reliefshifts.com
    , Aug 18, 2006