ASP.NET Chat

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?U2hyZXlhc2ggUGF0ZWw=?=, Apr 12, 2004.

  1. How do I create a Live Web Chat Room using ASP.NET?

    Shreyash
    =?Utf-8?B?U2hyZXlhc2ggUGF0ZWw=?=, Apr 12, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?U2hyZXlhc2ggUGF0ZWw=?=

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    ASP.NET really isn't the best tech for this since it will require continuous
    post backs. I suggest looking at a clientside component for this

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

    Curt_C [MVP], Apr 12, 2004

  3. > ----- Curt_C [MVP] wrote: ----

    > ASP.NET really isn't the best tech for this since it will require continuou
    > post backs. I suggest looking at a clientside component for thi

    Can you suggest any?
    =?Utf-8?B?U2hyZXlhc2ggUGF0ZWw=?=, Apr 12, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?U2hyZXlhc2ggUGF0ZWw=?=

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    sorry, not off the top of my head..... google it though and I'm sure you'll
    get a few hits.

    Curt_C [MVP], Apr 12, 2004
  5. Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Apr 12, 2004