ASP.NET Chat

Curt_C [MVP]

ASP.NET really isn't the best tech for this since it will require continuous
post backs. I suggest looking at a clientside component for this

Guest

----- Curt_C [MVP] wrote: ----
ASP.NET really isn't the best tech for this since it will require continuou
post backs. I suggest looking at a clientside component for thi

Can you suggest any?

Curt_C [MVP]

sorry, not off the top of my head..... google it though and I'm sure you'll
get a few hits.

--
Curt Christianson
Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software