asp.net client side validation not working

David

I have created a new site, using asp.net c#. My pages contain client
side validation to validate the users input. On my local machine this
works fine, but when I moved my site to the test server, the
validation don't want to execute. If I view source on the page I can
see the java script is created, but it don't execute.

I'm browsing to the site in IE, so it is not a browser problem and the
validtation works on other sites on the same server.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
David

Bob Barrows [MVP]

David said:
I have created a new site, using asp.net c#. My pages contain client
side validation to validate the users input. On my local machine this
works fine, but when I moved my site to the test server, the
validation don't want to execute. If I view source on the page I can
see the java script is created, but it don't execute.

I'm browsing to the site in IE, so it is not a browser problem and the
validtation works on other sites on the same server.

Any suggestions?

question to a group where those dotnet-savvy people hang out. I suggest

I will say that there is not way for anyone to see what your ptoblem is
without seeing a n example of the code that exhibits the behavior. Try to
extract just the code that fails to work. Your best bet would be to create a
small page which exhibits the behavior and post that code to the correct
newsgroup.

Bob Barrows