    Any suggestions?

    Thanks
    David

    David, Nov 22, 2004

  2. David wrote:
    > I have created a new site, using asp.net c#. My pages contain client
    > side validation to validate the users input. On my local machine this
    > works fine, but when I moved my site to the test server, the
    > validation don't want to execute. If I view source on the page I can
    > see the java script is created, but it don't execute.
    >
    > I'm browsing to the site in IE, so it is not a browser problem and the
    > validtation works on other sites on the same server.
    >
    > Any suggestions?

    question to a group where those dotnet-savvy people hang out. I suggest

    I will say that there is not way for anyone to see what your ptoblem is
    without seeing a n example of the code that exhibits the behavior. Try to
    extract just the code that fails to work. Your best bet would be to create a
    small page which exhibits the behavior and post that code to the correct
    newsgroup.

    Bob Barrows

    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET