SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Client::send_receive: HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 21:03:32 GMT
Server: Microsoft-IIS/6.0
WWW-Authenticate: Negotiate
WWW-Authenticate: NTLM
Client-Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 21:03:33 GMT
Client-Peer: 55.125.145.69:443
Client-Response-Num: 1

Not being a C# or ASP .NET expert I am having trouble authenticating to the
werbservice. Does anyone have a code snippet they'd be willing to share that
does code based authentication using a .Net console app? Not forms based. All
the examples I see in books and online refer to forms based. But this app
will never be called by a person or through a web page, only at the command
line by another app.

Thanks in advance!
--Richard