asp.net COM .dll Interop

bjh652174

I am having problems using a .dll with asp.net.

The .dll is written in and compiled using borland c++ builder. I am using
asp.net with com interop to import the .dll. The .dll works correctly if I
use it in a standard VB.NET application. There are 3 functions that are being
called in the .dll

OpenConnection
Request
CloseConnection

I have tried inserting some trace statements to a file to verify if the .dll
is being called via asp.net. It appears the the open connection function is
being called but the Request function does not work with asp.net. The request
function implements a delay of about 10 seconds before it returns control
back to the calling program. Could this have something to do with why it is
not working? Also this .dll also works on a system that has Windows XP
loaded. Asp.net does not work with the .dll on windows 2000.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank You