    coldfusion page?

    Thanks in advance
    Priya
    =?Utf-8?B?UHJpeWE=?=, Mar 4, 2005

  2. Actually you can;t share session state between asp.net and asp or coldfusion or whatever....

    A quick solution is u call an intermaediate page
    ASP.NET --> Intermediate Page in ColdFusion --> coldFusion Applicaiton.

    pass session data as querystirng and intermediate page will rebuild same session state in coldfusion.

    HTH
    Regards
    Jignesh Desai
    www.jigneshdesai.com

    Jignesh Desai, Mar 4, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?UHJpeWE=?=

    Karl Seguin Guest

    Which is a great solution, but it should be pointed out (although it's obvious) that this would make public any sensitive information you might have in the session (but it's fine if you don't). As for cookies they should be access from ColdFusion whatever way cold fusion uses to get cookies.

    Karl

    --
    MY ASP.Net tutorials
    annoying)