    barry Guest

    I go to the website menu and click on ASP.NET configuration item but it can
    not find it. Am I missing something?

    barry, Jun 7, 2006

  2. Hi Barry,

    Check the machine to see whether you have the required files installed in:

    C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\ASP.NETWebAdminFiles

    You may need to reinstall the .NET Framework and VStudio.

    Ken
    Microsoft MVP [ASP.NET]

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Jun 7, 2006

  3. barry

    barry Guest

    Thanks for the reply Ken.

    Yes the ASP.NETWebAdminFiles folder does exits

    Is there anything I should check for?

    thanks
    barry

    barry, Jun 8, 2006
  4. barry

    barry Guest

    Thanks Ken for the response

    Yes, the ASP.NETWebAdminFiles folder does exits.

    Is there anything I can check?

    barry, Jun 8, 2006
  5. Are you using the internal Web server for development or IIS? It may not
    work with IIS.

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Jun 8, 2006
  6. barry

    barry Guest

    I am using IIS.
    I gather I would have to download the web server?
    Is my alternative to manually setup authorization and authentication for
    application security?

    barry, Jun 9, 2006