ASP.NET Context.User.IsInRole XP Problem

Jim McLeod

Hi guys

I am having a problem with the following line of code on Windows XP Pro. The variable userRole is a string depicting my role on the local machine

Context.User.IsInRole(userRole

Basically when the ASP.NET page that is calling this code is refreshed the IsInRole method returns false when it should be returning true. It's not a consistent error, but it shouldn't be failing all the same

Any ideas

Jim...