    Is something like this anywhere available?

    Regards,

    Gicio
    Guest, Nov 9, 2003

    Don Miller Guest

    We are using the Infragistics Controls. Very nice and looks just like the
    Office controls. I think Component One and a few others make some too.

    Don Miller

    Don Miller, Nov 14, 2003

    Alvin Bruney Guest

    I've heard of serious performance issues with infragistics datagrid control
    compared to what MS ships. can you confirm/deny? Took 3x longer to load
    about 300 rows of data.

    --

    -----------
    Got TidBits?

    Alvin Bruney, Nov 14, 2003
  4. Please be sure to update to the latest version and review the help file and
    readme.
    There are a number of help file articles that describe the best approach to
    using all the advanced features in the Infragistics WebGrid AND maintaining
    high performance.

    Also please visit the infragistics newsgroups (news.infragistics.com) to
    discuss.
    --
    Tim Hitchings
    Senior Product Manager

    "Alvin Bruney" <vapordan_spam_me_not@hotmail_no_spamhotmail.com> wrote in
    message news:...

    Tim Hitchings \(Infragistics\), Nov 17, 2003