    tables. Even activex controls would be good since they offer superior
    navigational and UI abilities. Could someone recommend a few good ones?

    TIA!

    RP, Jul 16, 2004

  2. RP

    RP Guest

    I forgot to mention, some sort of Outlook Calendar style control would be
    great too. We are developing a scheduling system and it would be nice to
    have the look and feel similar to Outlook.

    thanks

    "RP" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all, I am looking around for a good inexpensive set of asp.net

    controls.

    RP, Jul 16, 2004

  3. RP

    Kyril Magnos Guest

    Well, ActiveX is going to probably die off in the next few months,
    especially with XP SP2 on the horizon. It is going to become too difficult
    to deal with all the security surrounding ActiveX controls.

    But, check out http://www.asp.net/ and look at the Control Gallery. Lots of
    good stuff there. Also check out http://www.codeproject.com and finally,
    http://www.infragistics.com

    --
    HTH

    Kyril Magnos

    Question of the day:
    What is Mono?
    A) Disease where the lymph nodes become swollen.
    B) A single sound
    C) A synonym for one
    D) A port of .NET meant to royally irritate MSFT
    E) All of the above.

    Kyril Magnos, Jul 16, 2004
  4. Here are a couple options for you:
    http://www.janusys.com/janus/library/
    http://www.infragistics.com/products/schedule.asp

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Jul 16, 2004
  5. RP

    RP Guest

    I am not too much concerned with XP SP2 and security configuration because
    this is for an internal intranet type deployment. Thanks for the links will
    check them out.

    RP, Jul 16, 2004