    Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Jeff

    Jeff, Aug 1, 2005

  2. Jeff

    Brock Allen Guest

    When you say application folder, you mean in IIS, right? VS.NET, as far as
    I can remember, will simply let you create a plain folder and it doesn't
    create one in IIS. In any event, you can 'uncreate' it in IIS. You can also
    just create a folder on the file system.

    -Brock
    DevelopMentor
    http://staff.develop.com/ballen

    Brock Allen, Aug 1, 2005