ASP.Net -- Create non-application subfolder

Jeff

Is there a way to add an asp.net non-application subfolder through
visual studio .net 2003? In the solution manager, I'm able to right
click on the asp.net project and add a new folder, but it creates an
application folder by default. I can change this through IIS, but this
causes problems the next time I attempt to open the solution -- visual
studio .net complains about not being able to read the contents of the
folder.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeff

Brock Allen

When you say application folder, you mean in IIS, right? VS.NET, as far as
I can remember, will simply let you create a plain folder and it doesn't
create one in IIS. In any event, you can 'uncreate' it in IIS. You can also
just create a folder on the file system.