    control to support absolute positioning?

    Thanks in advance,
    Nick Goloborodko

    Nick Goloborodko, Feb 21, 2005

  2. Hello Nick,

    Welcome to ASP.NET newsgroup.
    Regarding on this issue, I've also found your another thread in the same
    newsgroup. I've posted my reply in that thread. If you feel convenient that
    we continue to discuss in that one, please feel free to post there.

    Thanks & Regards,

    Steven Cheng
    Microsoft Online Support

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security