    would be appreciated.

    Thanks,

    John

    John Chapman, Feb 20, 2007

  2. John Chapman

    clintonG Guest

    Run the shell and log to
    C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727

    Running aspnet_regsql /? from that location is how its done for SQL Server
    and will display help to determine what options you may have without having
    to build your own implementation.

    <%= Clinton Gallagher
    NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com
    MAP http://wikimapia.org/#y=43038073&x=-88043838&z=17&l=0&m=h

    clintonG, Feb 21, 2007

  3. John Chapman

    John Chapman Guest

    Thanks for that info.

    Two things:
    First: Is there a guide of some sort on how to use all the command switches
    in their entirety?

    Secondly: This is great for customizing the provider with a SQL source,
    however, I don't see how to use this on the Access DB level. Is there a way
    to use this on the SQL level?

    Thanks,

    John

    John Chapman, Feb 21, 2007
  4. John Chapman

    clintonG Guest

    I'd suggest trying to find documentation at msdn2 using google with search
    terms like these...
    membership jet database site:msdn2.microsoft.com

    And, post another news article asking specifically...
    Can the JET database be used with ASP.NET Membership and Roles?

    <%= Clinton Gallagher

    clintonG, Feb 21, 2007