asp.net data grid

Guest

hi,
I have a asp.net datagrid populated with data.
the data dispalyed in the datagrid contains 6 columns of which 2 are lables in template column and 4 are checkboxes in template column of the datagrid.
Now i want to access the data from the grid, but i m not bale to get that.
Rows and columns and cells property works fine, only the Text property of the cells does not return any value.

please help!!!!!!!!!!

warm rgds,
Saifee

Madan Nayak