    I have tried a number of ways and computers. Please send your response to me
    via email.

    Thank you in advance.

    Geoerge Zolla, Dec 5, 2003

  2. Geoerge Zolla

    George Zolla Guest

    I foudn the answer. You ned to fire a mehtod in code to get the paging and
    sorting morving. I use dthe following:

    Private Sub DataGrid1_PageIndexChanged(ByVal source As Object, ByVal e As
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataGridPageChangedEventArgs) Handles
    DataGrid1.PageIndexChanged

    'Create an event handler for the grid's PageIndexChanged event to respond

    ' to a paging request. Use the e.NewPageIndex to update the DataGrid's

    ' CurrentPageIndex, then rebind the data. The pages won't change without
    this

    DataGrid1.CurrentPageIndex = e.NewPageIndex

    DataGrid1.DataBind()

    End Sub

    "Geoerge Zolla" <> wrote in message
    > When I connect a web forms datagrid to an access file with paging on, the
    > numbers show up at the bottom of the grid but they do not allow me to move
    > forward or back in the table. When I manually add next and back buttons

    with
    > code everything works fine. I have the same problem when I turn on the

    sort

    George Zolla, Dec 6, 2003