    control call the rdlc Reportviewer report?

    Thank you in advance
    Sharon

    Sharon, Nov 6, 2009

  2. On Nov 6, 1:36 am, Sharon <> wrote:
    > Hello Community
    >
    >     I have an web application and I am using a DataList control.  When a row
    > in the DataList control is selected I want to populate the rdlc Reportviewer
    > report.  Can anyone tell me how I can make the selected row on the DataList
    > control call the rdlc Reportviewer report?
    >
    >     Thank you in advance
    >     Sharon

    Assign an OnItemCommand handler to

    Sub Item_Command(sender As Object, e As DataListCommandEventArgs)

    ' Get the datakey for selected item
    Dim id As Integer = Convert.ToInt32(dlResults.DataKeys
    (e.Item.ItemIndex).ToString())

    ' Get data for the report and attach datasource to a ReportViewer
    control

    End Sub

    See more

    Binding Data to the ReportViewer Control Dynamically in ASP.NET 2.0
    http://www.aspfree.com/c/a/ASP.NET/...ortViewer-Control-Dynamically-in-ASPNET-20/1/
    DataList.ItemCommand Event
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.web.ui.webcontrols.datalist.itemcommand.aspx

    Alexey Smirnov, Nov 6, 2009