    flip flop snafu of the date formatting.

    thanks
    Muench

    J. Muenchbourg, Oct 3, 2003

  2. IN .NET, you can use the globalization/localization objects to format the
    date however you want. In fact, you can get the proper format of the country
    you are looking at and display it based on the user's culture. You simply
    flip the culture to the proper culture for the database before you save and
    flip to user's culture when you pull from the database. .NET makes this
    really easy.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA