asp.net date/time formats

Andrew J Gray

Guys
Anyone know how to go about customizing the display of the date/time
formats?
This is related to Dreamweavers binding panels but if their is more
fundemental info available for this I cant find it.

Typically im trying to do the following:
In the table the date is recorded, as an example: 09/03/2003
How can i display this on an asp.net page as say Sep 09 2004
Note Short month name.

regards
Andy