    of the calendar.

    regards,

    gicio

    Guest, Dec 10, 2003

    Guest Guest

    Hi!

    will or can't anyone answered my questions?
    :(

    regards,

    gicio

    <> wrote in message news:br7pid$8uf2$...
    > Hi!!
    >
    > Did Infragistics or some other company else provide a web calendar conrol
    > with the features and look of Microsoft Outlook calendar?
    > I mean that feature that you can choose Day / Work Week / Week / Month

    view

    Guest, Dec 15, 2003

  3. wrote:
    > will or can't anyone answered my questions?
    > <> wrote in message
    >> Did Infragistics or some other company else provide a web calendar
    >> conrol with the features and look of Microsoft Outlook calendar?
    >> I mean that feature that you can choose Day / Work Week / Week /
    >> Month view of the calendar.

    Gicio,
    Check out the calendar controls listed over on the asp.net web site
    http://www.asp.net/ControlGallery/default.aspx?Category=43&tabindex=2

    --

    Thanks,
    Carl Prothman

    Carl Prothman [MVP], Dec 15, 2003

    Alexandre Guest

    "Carl Prothman [MVP]" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > wrote:
    > > will or can't anyone answered my questions?
    > > <> wrote in message
    > >> Did Infragistics or some other company else provide a web calendar
    > >> conrol with the features and look of Microsoft Outlook calendar?
    > >> I mean that feature that you can choose Day / Work Week / Week /
    > >> Month view of the calendar.

    > Gicio,
    > Check out the calendar controls listed over on the asp.net web site
    > http://www.asp.net/ControlGallery/default.aspx?Category=43&tabindex=2

    Hi, we at Mediachase develop Calendar Conrol with Outlook like view.
    Check it out at http://www.mediachase.com.

    Alexandre, Dec 22, 2003