asp.net debuggin error

Guest

hi i received that error
error while trying to run project: unable to start debuggin on the web
server. the debugger component on the server failed to connect to the local
machine.

any body have any idea. i am using sql server 2005 and .Net 2003 on windows
server 2003 thanks

Guest

Auto-attach to process '[2000] w3wp.exe' on machine failed. Error code
0x800405a4.
thats the error code i received

Winista

Things to check..

1. In web.config file make sure that you have "debug" set to true
2. some times ASPNET or Network Service account (depending on OS, in your
case it would be Network Service) is not part of debugger users group. you
may have to add the account in that group manually.
3. Are youusing Enterprise version of Windows 2003 or standard/web edition.

Guest

its windows 2003 standard edition and in my application i have set debug is
true and also customer error set to off .