ASP.NET Debugging on Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition ?

Guest

Hi all,

My new computer has Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition as the
operating system. I am trying to run VStudio 2003 , ASP.NET on IIS 5.0
but every single time i run the source code of my application , it shows me
the message "unable to run debugging, please try running it using the option
"start with out debugging" and then when i start with the option"start
without debugging" then it starts allright. Also i ran the ASPNET_REGIIS tool
with the guess R option.

My little research that i did tell me that it could be possible that ASP.NET
automatic debugging does not work with this OS, is that true, is that the
reason ?Can any body tell me more on this.

thanks
Sameer