    use Source Safe (VSS 6.0D 31222), but i dont exactly have a choice on
    wether or not to use.

    If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

    MrFile, Mar 30, 2005

  2. MrFile

    Brock Allen Guest

    VisualStudio occasionaly garbles the code in InitializeComponent() (which
    is where all the delegates are typically wired up). It's a known issue (at
    least I keep it in mind when I'm doing development). I don't know if there's
    a fix or not.

    -Brock
    DevelopMentor
    http://staff.develop.com/ballen

    Brock Allen, Mar 30, 2005

  3. MrFile

    Joe Fallon Guest

    The team I work with used to run into this once in a while.
    I think that cut and paste of a button control drops the handlers.

    e.g.Say you want to relocate a button on your form:
    If the control is in an HTML cell you cut it and then paste it into a
    different cell.
    I think this causes the handles statement to be dropped.

    --
    Joe Fallon

    Joe Fallon, Mar 31, 2005
  4. MrFile

    MrFile Guest

    Since my company has a support contract with MS, i will probably call
    them asking for a fix. I cant be the only one being driven nuts by this.

    MrFile, Apr 1, 2005