    unmanaged DLL ('the specified module coult not be found'). It only
    seems to work when I place the unmanaged DLL in the System32 folder.
    Doesn't work in the project root, solution root, or bin directory.
    Chris Ashley, Oct 19, 2006

  2. Unmanaged COM DLL or unmanaged native DLL?

    COM requires a COM wrapper. For native, you will have to set up a proper
    declaration (Pinvoke.com shows how to do this for WinAPI calls). The norm is
    the System32 directory, but, if I remember correctly, you can path a native
    DLL in the declaration statement.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think outside of the box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Oct 19, 2006