    any ideas why this might be happening?

    Thanks,

    Todd

    Todd Plambeck, Aug 5, 2005

  2. Have you considered the possible effect of a double-click? Depending on your
    design it may be a possibility.

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJhZCBSb2JlcnRz?=, Aug 5, 2005

  3. Todd Plambeck

    WJ Guest

    "Todd Plambeck" <> wrote in message
    >I have an ASP.net order entry system that will occasionally insert duplcate
    >orders into the database.

    The only thing to prevent duplicate data record is to designate a field
    within the Order table as Primary Key/Unique and not null. Then trap the
    insert command to see who causes that !

    > We are using SQL Server for the session state.

    This should be fine. I am using this too and found out that it is very
    reliable. Performance is not that bad!

    John

    WJ, Aug 5, 2005