ASP.Net Encrypt method?

Norton

Hi All,

I would like to write an online quiz application using Asp.net with the
following requirements

1. Ensure all question is download to the client browser before the test
begin
2. User can click the start button after downloaded all questions
3. A timer should be host in client side and count the exam duration.
4. When the exam is finished, User should able click a upload button and
upload the answer to server
5. No seesion made for the quiz

when i start writing the web app. i found that user can view source and look
at the exam quetsion before he click the start exam button and let the timer
count the exam duration. I would like to encrypt the questions, is there any
method to achieve this?

thx and regards,
Norton

Hans Kesting

Norton said:
Hi All,

I would like to write an online quiz application using Asp.net with
the following requirements

1. Ensure all question is download to the client browser before the
test begin
2. User can click the start button after downloaded all questions
3. A timer should be host in client side and count the exam duration.
4. When the exam is finished, User should able click a upload button
and upload the answer to server
5. No seesion made for the quiz

when i start writing the web app. i found that user can view source
and look at the exam quetsion before he click the start exam button
and let the timer count the exam duration. I would like to encrypt
the questions, is there any method to achieve this?

thx and regards,
Norton

As you want all functionality on the client-side, ASP.Net will not
help you. Unless you want to use ActiveX or similar technologies,
you are stuck with client-side javascript. In any case you will have
to decide what browsers you want to support.

Hans Kesting