ASP.NET Error 401.3 - Unauthorized Access denied due to an ACL set on

Jay Balapa

Hello,

We are setting up a new server machine. WinServer 2003/ IIS 6.0.

IIS serves all static content right.

But when try to load a simple aspx page I get.

Error 401.3 - Unauthorized Access denied due to an ACL set on the requested
resource.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

Please help we are fighting with this for the last 2 days.

Thanks.
jay

Guest

An "ACL" means folder /file level security permissions aren't permitting IIS
to serve the file. In addition, you must enable ASP.NET on IIS 6.0 - it
comes "Locked down" by default.
Peter

johnny keung

Peter said:
An "ACL" means folder /file level security permissions aren't permitting IIS
to serve the file. In addition, you must enable ASP.NET on IIS 6.0 - it
comes "Locked down" by default.
Peter
I have the same problem, I have make sure the ASP.NET have enabled, if I
do not have or not allow to use 3rd party software, how can I solve the
the problem?