    I'm looking for a system which I can integrate into existing pages if
    possible.

    Thanks!
    Spam Catcher, Nov 5, 2007

  2. Not a lot of difference between a knowledge base and a bug tracking system.
    So you could probably utilise on eof the open source trackign systems with a
    little effort. Something like this should get you started.

    http://www.ifdefined.com/bugtrackernet.html

    Regards

    John Timney (MVP)
    http://www.johntimney.com
    http://www.johntimney.com/blog

    John Timney \(MVP\), Nov 5, 2007

  3. On Nov 5, 4:20 am, Spam Catcher <> wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > Does anyone have a recommendation for knowledge base software for ASP.NET?
    > Any open source solutions out there?
    >
    > I'm looking for a system which I can integrate into existing pages if
    > possible.
    >
    > Thanks!

    This one is not for free, but you could check it as well
    http://www.instantasp.com/Products/InstantKB/Default.aspx
    Alexey Smirnov, Nov 5, 2007