Asp.net flaky?

Shock

Hello all,

I made a post yesterday about the flakiness of asp.net datagrids. I was
under the impression that this problem was only in regard to datagrids.
Apparently our problems are with any aspx page. At random these pages
do not want to load, but this only happens once the projects have been
deployed, it doesn't happen on development machines. Pages will come up
blank and the source will appear cut off and at times pages will display
errors, though, I am not sure of the actual content of the errors. I do
know that they appear at random and on the page, not in a popup. Our
servers are multi-processor setups and they run MS IIS. If anybody has
experienced with the non-loading pages and source cut offs please let me
know, this issue has become a great hinderance.

Shock

Shock

Shock said:
Hello all,

I made a post yesterday about the flakiness of asp.net datagrids. I was
under the impression that this problem was only in regard to datagrids.
Apparently our problems are with any aspx page. At random these pages
do not want to load, but this only happens once the projects have been
deployed, it doesn't happen on development machines. Pages will come up
blank and the source will appear cut off and at times pages will display
errors, though, I am not sure of the actual content of the errors. I do
know that they appear at random and on the page, not in a popup. Our
servers are multi-processor setups and they run MS IIS. If anybody has
experienced with the non-loading pages and source cut offs please let me
know, this issue has become a great hinderance.

Shock

I guess I am the only one in the world who has experienced this stuff? LOL.

Shock

DalePres

You must be. I'm sure none of the rest of us have ever found anything flaky
about ASP.Net.... (snickering).

Dale

Shock

Hehe, good answer. Just playing around a little, weird issue though. I
am guessing we'll figure it out soon enough, I hope. :), I'll reply
here when we get to the bottom of it.

Shock