    File://localhost/c:/AFolder?Field1={0} ) where, Field1 contains the name of a
    file that's in the AFolder.

    Thanks,

    Incabyt, May 3, 2006

  2. Incabyt

    MasterGaurav Guest

    What is that you get?
    btw, that's not way to link to link to the file on the same machine.

    file://localhost is nowhere.
    If you want to link to the local drive, you should use:

    file:///c:/AFolder?Field1={0}

    Inanycase, clicking the URL will take you out of IIS and ASP.Net

    What is that you are wanting to do... it seems you are writing terribly
    wrong code.

    --
    Cheers,
    Gaurav Vaish