ASP.net Hack

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Ray Costanzo [MVP], May 11, 2005.

  1. How is the source code being stolen?

    Ray at work

    "Koray" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi,
    >
    > One of my friend said written source codes with asp.net can easily be

    stolen
    > by hackers from the host server. Because of that how can i protect my

    server

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], May 11, 2005

  2. There was no way for you to know it, but this is a classic asp newsgroup.

    HTH,
    Bob Barrows
    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET

    Bob Barrows [MVP], May 11, 2005

  3. Ray Costanzo [MVP]

    Roland Hall Guest

    "Koray" wrote in message news:...
    : One of my friend said written source codes with asp.net can easily be
    stolen
    : by hackers from the host server. Because of that how can i protect my
    server
    : from this type of hacking? Thanks

    When your friend sobers up, ask them to provide more detail and if you need
    clarification, repost in a .NET NG.

    --
    Roland Hall
    or fitness for a particular purpose. */