ASP.net Hack

Bob Barrows [MVP]

HTH,
Bob Barrows

Roland Hall

in message : One of my friend said written source codes with asp.net can easily be
stolen
: by hackers from the host server. Because of that how can i protect my
server
: from this type of hacking? Thanks

When your friend sobers up, ask them to provide more detail and if you need
clarification, repost in a .NET NG.

--
Roland Hall
or fitness for a particular purpose. */

Koray

Hi,

One of my friend said written source codes with asp.net can easily be stolen
by hackers from the host server. Because of that how can i protect my server
from this type of hacking? Thanks

Koray Bozbeyoglu