    Is there any way by which the page be changed to the last
    viewed position.

    Thankyou.

    Abhishek, Nov 7, 2003

  2. Abhishek

    HD Guest

    Abhishek

    there's something called Smartnavigation. Think you need to set it to true.
    A few days back someone had asked a similar question. If you look it up that
    should sort out ur issue.

    HD

    HD, Nov 7, 2003

  3. Abhishek

    susie Guest

    This line of will help you.
    <%@ Page Language="VB" SmartNavigation="true"%>

    But you should not use it if your viewing page is not long.

    susie, Nov 7, 2003