    away from them.

    Thanks
    John
    John, Jun 18, 2004

  2. Hi John,

    > I have used www.webhost4life.com for the last year but would like to move

    Can you say why you aren't happy with webhost4life please? I'm trying
    to choose a host at the moment, and they looked like good value to me,
    but your personal experience is worth much more than reading the
    price!

    Thanks,

    Trevor
    Trevor Jobling, Jun 21, 2004

  3. John

    Guest

    I want to answer this, I've been with webhost4life for almost 2 years.
    For the past year they've had a lot of down time. I run the service
    that must be available 24/7, and they cannot provide that. They like to
    reset their SQL server every couple of days, that takes around 20
    minutes. Might not be a big deal for low traffic web site, but for me
    it is a deal breaker.

    Trevor Jobling wrote:
    > Hi John,
    >
    > > I have used www.webhost4life.com for the last year but would like

    to move

    > Can you say why you aren't happy with webhost4life please? I'm

    trying
    > to choose a host at the moment, and they looked like good value to

    me,
    > but your personal experience is worth much more than reading the
    > price!
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Trevor
    , Jan 25, 2005
  4. I like OrcsWeb :
    http://www.orcsweb.com/shared.aspx

    There's a lot of them listed at
    http://www.asp.net/Hosters/

    Juan T. Llibre
    ASP.NET MVP
    ===========

    Juan T. Llibre, Jan 25, 2005
  5. John

    J Smithers Guest

    This might be yet another case of "you get what you pay for"...
    I got away from WebHost4life after discovering that they build their own
    servers (using who-knows-what-brand parts) and run multiple services off of
    the same box - so the box that runs your site also runs your SQL Server -
    and is also serving lots of other sites at the same time.

    ASPWebHosting.com runs a first-class service

    Good Luck!

    J Smithers, Jan 25, 2005