ASP.NET host recommended

John

Hi all, can someone please recommend to me a reliable American based .NET
1.1 hosting company with SQL Server 2000.

I need at least 100MB space (With room to expand), SQL server 2000 with at
least 100MB space, preferably unlimited traffic. I need to be able to
specify file permissions via the web

I have used www.webhost4life.com for the last year but would like to move
away from them.

Thanks
John

Trevor Jobling

Hi John,
I have used www.webhost4life.com for the last year but would like to move

Can you say why you aren't happy with webhost4life please? I'm trying
to choose a host at the moment, and they looked like good value to me,
but your personal experience is worth much more than reading the
price!

Thanks,

Trevor

sctrl

I want to answer this, I've been with webhost4life for almost 2 years.
For the past year they've had a lot of down time. I run the service
that must be available 24/7, and they cannot provide that. They like to
reset their SQL server every couple of days, that takes around 20
minutes. Might not be a big deal for low traffic web site, but for me
it is a deal breaker.

J Smithers

This might be yet another case of "you get what you pay for"...
I got away from WebHost4life after discovering that they build their own
servers (using who-knows-what-brand parts) and run multiple services off of
the same box - so the box that runs your site also runs your SQL Server -
and is also serving lots of other sites at the same time.

ASPWebHosting.com runs a first-class service

Good Luck!