    Run each site in a separate application pool will not be an option because
    we have to create thousands of application pools.

    thanks alot
    FARID, Oct 1, 2004

  2. By default
    >> MS Access requires FullTrust

    But you can allow OleDB in a Custom or the Internet PermissionSet.

    --
    Daniel Fisher(lennybacon)
    MCP C# ASP.NET

    Daniel Fisher\(lennybacon\), Oct 1, 2004

  3. FARID

    admin Guest

    For testing, sorry
    admin, Oct 2, 2004
  4. FARID

    FARID Guest

    Thank you all for youe reply.

    My understanding was the OLE DB and ODBC data resources demand full trust.
    We can't use a custom policy.
    In ISP environment, how can we allow users to use OLE DB and ODBC data
    resources and at the same time lock
    an application in it's directory??
    How can we sandbox the resources?
    Would you please send me a sample code with instruction how to configure the
    web server?

    Thanks alot

    "Daniel Fisher(lennybacon)" <info@(removethis)lennybacon.com> wrote in
    message news:OzbpfZ$...