    resources regarding building online HTML editors using ASP.NET.

    Thanks,
    Leszek Taratuta

    Leszek, Oct 22, 2003

  2. Hi Leszek,

    Firstly I want to thank Ravikanth for his great help in this issue.

    Based on my research and experience, the following information is useful to
    you. Please refer to them carefully.

    Building a WYSIWYG HTML Editor Part 1/2
    http://www.devarticles.com/art/1/90

    Building a WYSIWYG HTML Editor Part 2/2
    http://www.devarticles.com/art/1/116

    ActivEdit 3.0
    Web Site Content Management Tool For Microsoft .NET
    http://www.cfdev.com/activedit/dotnet.cfm?print=1
    "...
    Embed a powerful WYSIWYG HTML Editor in to your ASP.NET Web Forms
    Application. ActivEdit works as a Server control and leverages tag based
    syntax to easily incorporate the HTML editor into your web forms..."

    EasyWebEdit.Net
    http://www.easywebedit.net/
    "...
    EasyWebEdit.Net is a WYSIWYG HTML editor control built in C# that fits
    right into your ASP.NET project..."

    Note:
    The third-party products that are discussed above are manufactured by
    companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty,
    implied or otherwise, regarding the performance or reliability of these
    products.

    I hope it helps.

    Best regards,

    Jacob Yang